Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • @bera
    "Hero" is a good example of someone with strong focus and a lot of development, be it through developing all their functions or through developing one function to its maximum capacity.  Characters who become heroes have to incorporate other functions. A Fe character, or person, cannot become a hero and 'individuate' unless they incorporate…Read more

  • @animal

    Jordan Peterson is a very good example of Fe, Ni and Ti development ! 🙂

    Jesus is not a very good example of anything (as a real person I mean) because we do not know what his type or functions or development level were. If we are just talking about what is in the Bible...do you think he was Fe I--- ? Because he used a lot of cryptic…Read more

  • @faeruss pointed out the unfair positive bias in "Hero" compared to the other Myths. Using a neutral source, like a  Dictionary 

    let's see what comes up first.

     king
    1a: a male monarch of a major territorial unitespecially : one whose position is hereditary and who rules for life
    b: a paramount chief
    2capitalized : GOD, CHRIST… to worship the…Read more

  • @bera

    If we look at Fe people - real ones, characters, mythological figures -

    We have Jesus, we have Jordan Peterson, Gandalf, etc etc -- what do they all have in common? They are all Mentors.

    Voldemort is portrayed also as a Fe 'charmer' in his youth, though some may argue it's Te. But he does exactly what Auburn describes for Fe - in killing…Read more

  • Regarding Mentor as an alternative - I'm sorry but I disagree.

    In my opinion, pure Fe people are better suited for being Heroes than for being Mentors. They can be heroes who also do some mentoring but I don't think this is their essential, pure energy.

    I see mentorship as more of a combination of Pi and Je and / or Ji and Je but I may be wrong.…Read more

  • But we depict different characters as heroes, and different ones as villains – in the same stories – depending on our personal experience, indoctrination, morals, and so forth.

    I agree with this, @animal.^ I think the kinds of stories change depending on who among the lesser characters (Function myths) takes on the role of hero/protagonist; vil…Read more

  • @fae I hereby declare that your communal pre-assigned calling is to express yourself and reject any prescribed roles!

    Jokes aside, I would say that the description being passed around gives it more of an Fe tint/shade, this whole talk of rising to power etc, but the story structure properly is much more general, for instance the hero returns to…

    Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram