Animal replied to the topic Female Figures in Religion & Media in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@bera
I know what you mean about "I don't like kids" wouldn't do. Haha. I love kids. It's out of concern for the kids' well being that I wouldn't have one. My friend too. He is amazing with kids; he just wanted to focus on his art.
I also love the idea of raising one when they're older but not dealing with an infant đ
I should clarify that the…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Female Figures in Religion & Media in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal - your story is so touching. đ <3
I honestly love the idea of having a kid but only when I think of the kid as already being at least 5-6 years old. :)) I like the idea of educating a kid and playing with him and having adventures together ! Of taking him to different classes and solving his little issues with friends and teachers.…Read more
Supah Protist started the topic Ji Agenda and Identity in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Ji is supposed to have purity or alignment as its agenda, but Iâm curious as to how introspection develops from this. Ji isnât supposed to be necessarily focused on the subject as opposed to the object, so how does the development of an identity emerge from its metabolism? Ji can just as easily diagnose the alignment of an external object as it…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Ne ll-- & the MBTI in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@hrafn - That idea posits that the N "removal from literality" and it's "surreal" disposition adds a layer of distance from tangible engagement with the world, yes. I think that's correct. Ne can be consumed in a more digital or imaginary trajectory (video games, internet) and engage its exploration through that avenue while being suspended from…Read more
Hrafn replied to the topic Ne ll-- & the MBTI in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I always like to say that in CT, if youâre sitting by yourself in your room playing video games, youâre actually engaging Pe â an extroverted process because youâre engaging with objects. Or if youâre shut in with your computer, but absorbing lots of media content, that is still cognitive extroversion, even though itâs social introversio…
Animal replied to the topic Ne ll-- & the MBTI in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
For example even a double-extrovert like a TeNi l-l- (Te+Se) may identify as a social recluse, and thus âintrovertedâ even though theyâre probably go-go-go and consumed in their own enterprises.
Yeah, most people would call me an introvert, and I have Se-Te development that goes way back. I'm consumed with whatever it is that I'm doing.
I didn'…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Ne ll-- & the MBTI in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@shelley-lorraine - Oh as far as I can tell just about anyone can be socially introverted. You just have to dislike or fear people enough.
It doesn't say much on its own about your psychic processing. For example even a double-extrovert like a TeNi l-l- (Te+Se) may identify as a social recluse, and thus "introverted" even though they're probably…Read more
