Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • But now I realized I might be wrong because I was only considering PeFis ! This may be subjective but if you look at conversations between PeFis you can’t miss the fact that we open up very fast to each other about emotional topics and every post of one of us is followed by posts of others that tend to be subjective and emotional. I did not see…

    Read more

  • lol at delicious drama 😀

    When you put some Fi's together... 😉 😉

    (sorry I couldnt resist!)

    @elisaday Your husband may definitely be NiT.  Omg.. Now that you bring it up, that was the type I was arguing for him!!! I just remembered.

    It's weird, I have a visual memory. I remember exactly where I was when I told @ivory about my new ideas on…Read more

  • Lol @auburn!! You’ve been missing out on some delicious drama.

    @animal His final typing of you, but didn’t get to tell you, was ESI. I insisted you were likely Se lead, but he didn’t agree.

    I see Pi and NT in him too. He may be NiT- after all like everyone thought. However, his eyes do the same slight “Ne toggling” that mine also do. It’s like…Read more

  • @auburn

    I didn't realize that @elisaday was someone I knew from before. I had met her in a facebook forum, and I invited her to a very private forum which I started for her husband specifically! Her husband had a fight with a few people on the forum where I had met them both, so I invited them, and a few others, to a new forum that I created…Read more

  • Wait, what just happened?

    Also, what are all these type communities??

     

  • @elisaday Hmm, my most recent ideas about your husband were that he's Alpha NT. However, I came up with this way way before I got the other types right, and haven't thought about it since. Let me think it over and I'll let you know.

    Physically I think he looks more Pi. So I have to think about where he might fit. I'm definitely not seeing SLE for…Read more

  • Ok, thank you @animal. I’m so happy we could clear the air! Thank you for the second opinion, and I will trust it as valid input.

    He told me you all thought he was typing her as SiFe, but what he was actually saying was that she was expressing an SiF- superego which would come from an NiT- type as SiF- is their superego. He’s pretty difficult to…Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram