Animal replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Hm,
This may be an impossible question to answer but I wonder if you have any observations, theories or thoughts on this:
What's with the sassy thing? Why are some Gammas "sassy" ? I mean, if it's not related to unseelie, then what is it?
Is it more of a... "shade?"
Like @faerie pointed out, most people see me as candid, frank,…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
“Just as with the unseelie female conductors, there’s a forthrightness to them, an almost disarming lack of secrecy and willingness to broadcast one’s life to the world. Topics touched generally have no bounds, and can include sex, periods, girlfriend/boyfriend issues, work, making money, drinking, life dreams, emotional problems, life disappo…
Animal replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Do you come off too strong sometimes?
Do people think you’re abrasive when you’re just being honest/frank?
Is your first reaction to injustice to call it out?
Do you hold people accountable?

I'm Unseelie 100%.
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

We can see this duality played out between God the Father and God the Son
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Finally coming around to this thread.
I’ve heard it said that Seelie Fi people are uncomfortable with conflict. Some people defended my typing as Unseelie because I’m comfortable with conflict and have strong boundaries. I accepted this at first. I’m heavily 8w7 fixed, and all my life I’ve been confrontational, forward energy.
Yes, I think this is…Read more
Animal replied to the topic FiNe & the MBTI in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I do have to say I think you’re right about this too! When @pine first came around we were all sure she had conscious Ni. But we could see Fi, so we thought she was FiNi (FiSe with Ni conscious). I found her poetic talk quite criptic, lol, and I have tons Fi myself! I argued with Aub about it a little bit and he mentioned that mothgirl (also FiN…
Animal replied to the topic FiNe & the MBTI in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
This may be a conversation for another thread...
Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance?
I'm emotionally permeable. I don't do sass.
EDIT
For anyone reading this, @Auburn was right, I'm unseelie. The explanation is in his post on the thread above.
