Animal replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Yes - Behind every idealistic Ji "prince" or "princess," there is a BRAT.
And @ivory is amazing at being a brat because there's a raw, honest side of his idealism. Just as I wouldn't let him get away with certain things that may be working against his best interests, he won't let me, either. He picks fights much more often than I do, but always…Read more
Faeruss replied to the topic FiNe & the MBTI in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal Not at all, go for it 🙂
Ivory replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I have Adaptive Fe, and for the most part this does apply to me. I am not too outspoken, I keep to myself, and I let minor transgressions slide, seeing them as not worth it.
With @Animal, though, I am outspoken, I start fights (and love them), and can be a straight-out brat. She calls this me being a "cat." Lol.
In public, with most other…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
In summary:
There are dumb people of every type, who are shallow and bored. This type of person is treated for the 'baseline' in the Pe descriptions, whereas other types 'baseline' in the descriptions are quite spiritual and deep.
I have no problem with acknowledging negative trends that come up. Something like "Se leads show up more among…Read more
Animal replied to the topic FiNe & the MBTI in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Would you guys mind copying your posts onto this thread?
Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling?
I think this needs to be delved into. The typology community going to run into endless problems with people thinking they are INFJs until this is addressed.…Read more
Animal started the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
The typology community runs into endless problems with people thinking they are INFJs. I believe now that the undervaluing of Pe, and treating it incorrectly as a 'bored child' - is the linchpin behind why INFJ is so coveted and overtyped. Auburn is always open to look at evidence that comes his way and reconsider; so this is not to vi…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Question about Fe and Fights? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
..
