Umbilical Sphere replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Fae : "
Now that we’re talking about adaptive/seelie vs directive/unseelie, I’m wondering if this might have something to do with that?
I would never consider that kind of thing “interesting”, or even “ok” unless it happened very rarely. My idea of a good relationship or compatibility is the kind that does not engender too many such fights. I’d…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic FiNe & the MBTI in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal Yes, that’s right! In art school they would tell me my art was shamanistic: a gateway between worlds. This baffled me at the time as I wasn’t consciously trying to make it than way. My dreams are insanely vivid and prophetic and I have visions daily. Synchronicities and signs all guide my decisions and I see everything in the universe as…Read more
Faeruss replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
To a directive Fe user, a refusal to fight is seen as a lack of commitment, seriousness, and honesty. We all have snakes inside us, and those are bound to clash with those in others, no matter how compatible. Articulating and making our darkness conscious is the only real path towards the light. Anything else is delusion and wishful thinking.
Elsie replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Any thoughts about this dynamic?
if it isn't Duel of the Fates how are you sposed to know that eachother REALLY cares and that the other is still worthy? Tough times (game of life) require tough metal
Faex started the topic Question about Fe and Fights? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I have a question for Fe users, especially @auburn, and @faeruss (since I see you both commenting from time to time).
I've noticed some men seem to find "fighting" kinda 'interesting'/'spicy', and the ones I've seen displaying this attitude are Fe directives (Jordan Peterson and the comedian Bill Burr who's most def PeTi- I think NeTi, but I…Read more
Thana replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
The seelie/unseelie (more so than the directive/adaptive dichotomy imo) distinction has been a bit elusive to me and I'm glad this is clearing up. I might comment more on this later.
Faex replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I think justice vs mercy is a good way to conceptualise the difference between directive vs adaptive approaches. I am not convinced it captures the subtleties of unseelie vs seelie. I think there’s more to it than that, but I find it hard to articulate what it is I sense is missing,
Hey, @faeruss! I'd be curious about what this is, please try h…Read more
