Faeruss replied to the topic Ji Agenda and Identity in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I truly am confused by your confusion. Content is the nail and metabolism/functions are the hammer. What's so hard to understand here? Content is the input, which is relatively independent of the operation of a function. As @auburn already mentioned, each different function can regard the subject/self as an object of consideration. That doesn't…Read more
Supah Protist replied to the topic Ji Agenda and Identity in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Alright, so I guess I’m still asking a “content” question. I do think it’s different than the “content” described in the metabolism article. That content seems to be describing the results of metabolism and I think I’m curious about what CT has to say about the inputs. In my case, the input is myself as opposed to external reality. Is there a CT…Read more
Elsie replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
on mysticalcrazystuff
yea i should paste some DMs/PMs here at some point //// *brainnote*
Animal replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
There's an art to productive conflict. It's insulting and it erodes trust if someone picks fight about nothing. It also makes me lose respect for them. @ivory and I generally don't do this. We respect each other so most of the conflicts we start are worth fighting about.
There's also times when someone is just frustrated or angry in…Read more
Faex replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Wow, the idea of loving fights is so strange to me, guys! I always end up regretting the whole thing.
Shelley Lorraine replied to the topic Question about Fe and Fights? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
we see that all the unseelie NeFi’s and SeFi’s are also prone to over-sharing, being explicitly emotional and without a filter. I think this is more related to being Fi — as Fi has emotional radiation in all cases — and especially PeFi’s
[…]
When Fi is highly individual it cares little for modesty which is a type of concealment of the authent…
Ash Rose replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal Yes, that’s right! In art school they would tell me my art was shamanistic: a gateway between worlds. This baffled me at the time as I wasn’t consciously trying to make it than way. My dreams are insanely vivid and prophetic and I have visions daily. Synchronicities and signs all guide my decisions and I see everything in the universe as…Read more
