Faex replied to the topic Question about Fe and Fights? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Guys, (@Auburn, @faeruss, @animal, @UmbilicalSphere, @ivory, @elsie, @bera)!
I think this discussion on love/fighing etc and what it means relates to an article I read way back when on personalityhacker about "How the types show and receive love." It was based on the four J functions and the tendencies Antonia and Joel have noted in the types (as…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Well, I have to disagree with you @animal yet again, this time on multiple accounts.
Firstly (and I know you don't intend to but) the language of your OP is incredibly strawmanning my view of Pe. I do not paint Pe as just "a bored child", nor do I think I strip it of depth compared to any other functions. If you think this is the case, I'd like…Read more
Elsie replied to the topic Question about Fe and Fights? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
"Do you struggle to speak up?":P
Bera replied to the topic Question about Fe and Fights? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I would love to answer more of the posts here but they are so many and I am soon flying to Dubai and I don't have so much time.
Do you struggle to speak up?
Yes ! My voice is very soft and quiet and I am pretty shy. It's very hard for me to make myself heard.
I can do it only with a specific effort of willpower. And then I need to get into a Te…Read more
Faex replied to the topic Question about Fe and Fights? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
For instance instead of him losing trust every time I feel rejected, he has compassion. And instead of me feeling rejected every time he gets neurotic and shuts me out, I have compassion.
Love is always a work in progress. Conflict helps this along.
This is so sweet, @animal!
I think I understand that, "he doesn't really like, love, want me"…Read more
Supah Protist replied to the topic Ji Agenda and Identity in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I'm not confused, I have a pretty good grasp on the difference between metabolism and content as defined in the metabolism article on energetics, so I guess you could say that I'm confused by your confusion at my confusion. From what I read, content seems to be about "...manifested opinions, beliefs, values, worldviews and paradigms...". From my…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Question about Fe and Fights? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I have a major issue where I assume if a guy is picking petty fights or being difficult, he's looking for reasons to get rid of me because I'm not pretty enough. I used to be pretty obsessive about my body but in my 30s I have had different sets of health problems and gained a lot of weight. Oddly enough, being in perfect shape actually…Read more
