Spaceman replied to the topic NeFi's with Social Anxiety in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 8 months ago
Are any of you NeFi’s with social anxiety? What’s it like having a combination of natively proactive energy, but difficulties interfacing with people?
Well, I don't find that I have a lot of natural proactive energy. As a young child, I played outside and rough-housed a bit with some of the neighborhood kids, but by the time I was 7 years old or…Read more
Elsie replied to the topic NeFi's with Social Anxiety in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 8 months ago
"Cognitive introversion is the lack of engagement (withdrawal) from the object, whatever kind of object it may be. It is a pull away from reality and this includes the many substances (not just people) that are found within it. So to give a behavioral example, cognitive introversion might seen in the act of reading a paragraph of a book and…
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Website Upgrades & Bug Testing in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago

Animal replied to the topic Website Upgrades & Bug Testing in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago

Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Website Upgrades & Bug Testing in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
almost got it! one more.

Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Website Upgrades & Bug Testing in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
![]()
Bera replied to the topic Cognitive Type + Compatibility Patterns in the forum Love, Relationships & Intimacy 7 years, 8 months ago
@Animal - I honestly don't have a formed opinion about this issue, because I only found out about CT fairly recently.
But talking to you guys on discord and knowing your types for sure, I did analyze if there are differences between how I relate to different types/different quadras. In general, for me there doesn't seem to be a big difference, so…Read more
