Bera replied to the topic The Complexity of Humanity in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 8 months ago
You posted something similar in the old forum. Something that ended with wanting to go to the mountains and watch the sky. 🙂
I think doubt is very important. It is a sure sign of seeking the truth.
All people have the same core. At a very deep level, it is the same. So, you can see humanity as diversified, which is true. But functions are just…Read more
Animal replied to the topic The Complexity of Humanity in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 8 months ago
This is beautiful, Auburn. And it's exactly this reverence and awe about the beauty in the world and the endless scope of people, that makes you such an ideal channel for this work. You are not reducing people, you're expanding awareness. This really touched my heart.
Septimus Rosa Chalier replied to the topic The Complexity of Humanity in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 8 months ago
But it is a mistake, this extreme precision, this orderly and military progress; a convenience, a lie. There is always deep below it, even when we arrive punctually at the appointed time with our white waistcoats and polite formalities, a rushing stream of broken dreams, nursery rhymes, street cries, half-finished sentences and sights - elm trees,…
bella replied to the topic The Complexity of Humanity in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 8 months ago
One's own true character can never be fully known to oneself, let alone that of others. And what stands true for the individual stands true for collectives as well.
We can only go 'around' the core center truth of such knowledge, catching glimpses from its halo through hypothesis and estimations based on what's been made visible to us. But h…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@Shelley Lorraine - I will. I tried to start one yesterday evening, but I wrote a lot and derailed from the topic and then just dropped it. 🙂 I will start it when I feel it's the right time,
@Tea - yes, I also think a lot about what needs to be done. More than about what I must do as in what is my destiny or my life path. I used to think about…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval started the topic The Complexity of Humanity in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 8 months ago
~ ~ volume
Uggh, I want to explode from overwhelming awe/bewilderment!
As I dive more deeply into type I realize,
Each type contains the world.
No type is missing anything.
It's all there; all of humanity is there. But just in different order and priority.
It feels like blasphemy for me to try to contain all of humanity within a single…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Website Upgrades & Bug Testing in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
Heads up!
If you have some issues loading some content like the text editor just clear your cookies for this site from the last hour or so, and things should be back to normal. Thank you!
I was dabbling with settings that are best left alone.
