Faeruss started the topic Dominant Function as Undervalued in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
I have copied relevant bits and pieces of several discussions we had yesterday in Discord concerning the role of the dominant function in a person's psyche, especially as it manifests in an undervalued or meh kind of way. I hope we can continue this discussion here more fruitfully, pulling everyone's insights and stories in one…Read more
Tea replied to the topic Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Purpose? Yes, but it's an abstract sense of purpose, so there are multiple means by which that could be fulfilled. I don't have a sense of I must do ___. It's a little bit more about what needs to be done to make the world great balanced against what I need to be happy.
During bouts of depression, all of living feels purposeless. Not my life…Read more
Amy replied to the topic The ethics of the relationship between reason and emotion (through a Ti lens) in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 8 months ago
“There will be an ethical quality to their pursuit which manifests in a valuing of neutrality, honesty, authenticity and clarity. Lack of neutrality, honesty or lack of clarity will be sensed as a transgression; one which they avoid in their own behavior and which they may also depreciate in others”
I wasn't a part of the original dis…Read more
Shelley Lorraine replied to the topic Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Not long reply (I'm supposed to be cooking dinner and I don't want to derail too much here)
but....
yes, I do spells and stuff too. I've turned down a less woo-centric path lately, but I am still a witch and I still do spellwork 😉 you should start a thread and I'll reply later 🙂
Bera replied to the topic Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@Shelley Lorraine, exactly ! It's the same. I love some topics and get into research mode and obsess about them for a couple of weeks or maybe months, but after that I usually get out of that state and get back to my more normal way of operating - enjoying life and looking for new ideas and opportunities.
I'm curious about your witchy group. I…Read more
Shelley Lorraine replied to the topic Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
But I am focused. I can become obsessed of stuff. I just usually get obsessed about stuff that has nothing to do with my career. And I couldn’t make a career out of the type of things that make me obsessive…because usually what gets me ticking is somehow on the spiritual side. Or has very little practical use. Like once I got obsessed with wha…
Umbilical Sphere started the topic The ethics of the relationship between reason and emotion (through a Ti lens) in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 8 months ago
Im transferring this here with the aim of having a more coherent ongoing conversation on this topic than would be possible on discord.
Umbi: i really resonate with this from the Ti description; "There will be an ethical quality to their pursuit which manifests in a valuing of neutrality, honesty, authenticity and clarity. Lack of neutrality,…Read more
