Supah Protist replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Breaking it down: I think a main difference here is that I don’t necessarily believe that the collective’s beliefs hold any water. However, I’m not sure that any of my beliefs hold water either. The deconstruction I reffered to is closer to a destruction of all of my beliefs that can’t be proven, which is all of them. I’m even now trying to rememb…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic Articles: New in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
@auburn
Interesting, thank you for notifying me of this. I remember seeing mention of the CT Pi temperament being related to the phlegmatic temperament awhile ago and that stood out to me as quite different from other models in which I’m well-versed; particularly Socionics.
In Socionics this would all seem to correlate most closely with the Ji t…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Dominant Function as Undervalued in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Bera replied to the topic Dominant Function as Undervalued in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@epicKalypze - thank you ! I never thought about it like that. I was just thinking - so many functions, let's develop them all !!! (what does this button do? :)) )
You are right though. I am functioning pretty well. I get along with most people and I am almost always in a good mood. People at work appreciate me. I have a good relationship with my…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval started the topic Articles: New in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
Hello,
I'll be posting updates on new articles in this one thread, to keep things tidier than the last forum.
Feel free to discuss the articles in this thread too, and if needed we can make a thread split accordingly.
Here is article #3 of 4 Energetic Quadrants. I felt this would be of…Read more
EpicEntity replied to the topic Dominant Function as Undervalued in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@epickalypze – interesting ! I do feel like an explorer of the Fi realm. More than an explorer of the world, generally. SeFi brain with an Fi mind, yes, that certainly feels right.
@bera - Thank you, I hope this perspective serve you well!
I don’t really know how this works, what you have to do to develop them (and this is actually the most rele…
EpicEntity replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@SupahProtist If I had to guess I'd say you possess an SeTi brain with a Ti mind as an Explorer of Ti Realm. I'd possess much the same as you, only with responsibilities over the Ni realm.
It is interesting as someone who so has so much in common with your typology I have not yet felt the need to deconstruct all my believes. Rather more of the…Read more
