Becks replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for bringing that up Animal.
Personally I do not relate to the Myth of the Void.
When I initially read the Ti article, I just thought that I did not understand what the Void is, or maybe I am not conscious of experiencing it?
I am getting more into the Enneagrams, and I found this blog post:…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Articles: New in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
@elisaday
I could understand the confusion, but I was just citing Sociotype.com which is the go-to for Socionics noobs, and I was citing the sister description to the one you posted. You posted IP, I posted IJ, from the same list.
I don't think we're reading different descriptions. Pi has always been portrayed as phlegmatic, as I demonstrated.…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic Articles: New in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
@animal Maybe it depends on your sources, but I always got the impression melancholic were the lazy ones but I may be remembering incorrectly.
What stuck out to me most about the article above is how often “stable” is used. It’s true Phlegmatics are thought of as the most stable types as well as the Ji temperament in socionics. The Pi tempe…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Articles: New in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
Hmm. I'm not sure about that. In the descriptions of types in Socionics, Pi is considered phlegmatic, generally. The descriptions of ILI, SLI, SEI and IEI all have anecdotes about how lazy they are, in contrast to their energetic Pe lead duals.
It's more that the IJ types are characterized as being rigid and having a stick up their ass, whereas…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Articles: New in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
This is very interesting.
It's almost as though Socionics is rotated 90 degrees from CT in some ways.
Bera replied to the topic Reviser Doubt in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@SupahProtist - in my case, I think doubt comes mostly from Fi. But Se also has a contribution, because being open to alternatives implies having to choose from them, which inevitably leads to reviser doubt.
I think there are many, many things you don't know and you will never know for sure. For example, no matter what people here or in any other…Read more
Supah Protist replied to the topic Reviser Doubt in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the responses!
Which function(s) do you guys think are/is most responsible for the doubt. Also, how do you handle the question of “How do you know?”
