Ash Rose replied to the topic How Does your Lead Function Manifest in your Personality? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
For some reason I wasn’t able to populate a curser on my last post to continue writing, so I have to do a double post now.
To continue:
“They may sever their connection to others with surprising ease, and forget the magnitude of their inner affect. What is non-ideal is rejected as they continue their pursuit for the ideal both in themselves and…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic How Does your Lead Function Manifest in your Personality? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Thank you, @animal! Yes, as suspected I can say yes to every one of those sections and it resonates far more than the Fi description.
However, like the Fi description I know other people who exhibit these tendencies much more than I do. Still people are more likely to point out these traits to me than the Fi traits. Many, many people have typed…Read more
Keso replied to the topic Reviser Doubt in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Hey!
This especially makes every argument a struggle for me, because even about the arguments I provide I usually have doubts. My ego concentration is Fi and I need to judge things correctly. But "How do you know?" is always a question that weakens my confidence about my conclusions. The struggle is real.
So yeah, hope it helped.
Animal replied to the topic How Does your Lead Function Manifest in your Personality? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@Elisa Day
Wow, I relate to all of that Ti stuff. I’m not all that articulate, but I get a total boner over people with a firm grasp on semantics. Perfectionistic: yep. Emotional shut off under stress: yep. Lack of presence: yep. All of that is me. I need to read that description again, but I can’t find it now. Based on the main points it see…
Ash Rose replied to the topic How Does your Lead Function Manifest in your Personality? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
<p style="text-align: left;">Wow, I relate to all of that Ti stuff. I’m not all that articulate, but I get a total boner over people with a firm grasp on semantics. Perfectionistic: yep. Emotional shut off under stress: yep. Lack of presence: yep. All of that is me. I need to read that description again, but I can’t find it now. Based on the mai…Read more
Ivory replied to the topic How Does your Lead Function Manifest in your Personality? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
1) Do the themes associated with your first function resonate with your personality and role in the world? How does that function manifest, and which themes of the descriptions are 'not you?'
Ti: Search for Universal Axioms
Yes. I am not interested in acquiring information - my interest lies in understanding the world/universe. What is the key…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Reviser Doubt in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Hello ! 🙂
I experience doubt all the time. It's not so much that I think knowledge should be abstained from, no, not at all. In my case, it's mostly the belief that everyone is right at the same time...to a certain degree. And that it's hard to determine who is more right.. on the right and wrong scale. :))
Usually in conflicts or even in…Read more
