EpicEntity replied to the topic Dominant Function as Undervalued in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@Bera - Love your reply... in good way it reminds me of how all over the place I can be myself.
Without further ado its time for good old Ti nitpicking😁
Ni- finished
You mentioned Models and sophistication with use of Ni. I think Reviser might use Ni differently than Conductors. Conductors JePi and PiJe seem to have complex models with Ni and…Read more
Faex replied to the topic CFs/EQs --Mind/Will--Cognition/Intentiom in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I agree with you both for different reasons!
I think EQ and CFs are definitely different things, but perhaps they must always go together when the EQ is active. For example, if you have 'drive', then you'd naturally be inclined to How-to/Process thinking. If you have a strong compass, you'd naturally be inclined to use what-is thinking…Read more
Tea replied to the topic CFs/EQs --Mind/Will--Cognition/Intentiom in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Thinking about it again, Pe has to be hunting and gathering, too. Why else would you explore except to gather? Je would do the same but strategy that relies upon knowns about the world.
I have a hard time separating the EQs from the CFs. IMO, the depth and quality of a CF in a person's psyche is dependent upon their ability to muster up the EQ.…Read more
Muwu replied to the topic CFs/EQs --Mind/Will--Cognition/Intentiom in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
From my personal experience, what I usually see is that energetics tend to follow perspective and the lense associated with that perspective. It takes modulation into a state to extrapolate energy out of it and depending on this state you get a general feel for things. This is most noticeable with I-I- types where your double extroverts…Read more
Faex replied to the topic What Are Emotions? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
I wouldn't say emotions distinguish living things from non-living, as they're not in lower/simpler life forms, or plant life for that matter. 🙂
But as to the pertinent question of what emotions are, it seems plain to me that emotions are a form of energy. Kinda like wind in the sails of a boat. They help to "push" or move us in certain ways. A…Read more
Faex replied to the topic NiTe - Teal Swan & The Ego in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
^ Right.
That was part of my recent rationality for removing ‘ego’ from the matching system equation.
It seems far more complex a matter than a preference for just one function.Some people have their ego in their T/F/N/S abilities, but others have in on their ethnicity, height, job, etc. It can be anything, it seems. And not everyone has an ego…
Animal replied to the topic Cognitive Type + Compatibility Patterns in the forum Love, Relationships & Intimacy 7 years, 8 months ago
I was just thinking - I wonder if my lifelong attraction to TiSe and NiFe men - which is an actual pattern in my life --- is related to my father being NiFe. I also wonder if anyone else has noticed a pattern like this.
In general, people tend to indulge in repetition compulsion. They try to resolve built up issues in their psyche through new…Read more
