Ash Rose replied to the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Love this! Super helpful and I’m so grateful you made this!
I’m starting to think your first assessment about me was right, @auburn. At first glance when I compare the FiSe and FiNe pictures the FiSe stands out as looking almost exactly like me overall. HOWEVER, when I really examine closely at small details (something I struggle with) I not…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval started the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Animal replied to the topic The Complexity of Humanity in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 7 months ago

Saw this, and I thought of this poem and you (Auburn).
EpicEntity replied to the topic Dominant Function as Undervalued in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@Tea, I must say it is comforting to read about experience of "architectural flexibility" from another PeJi l--l.
I had read that last segment, about SeTi, a few time more than the ones above. All of that is fairly accurate. I don't know if I can speak for most SeTi; I like choosing the singular course that seems to be hidden from what's within…Read more
Tea replied to the topic Dominant Function as Undervalued in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Epic, I think you've made an important distinction between conductors and revisors. It's said that Ne looks at many theories while Ni sticks to one and continues to doubt it. But I think we can apply that to Pe v Pi as well.
I very much resonate with your approach. I take the important principles from theories and shape mine. I think I would…Read more
sekundaer replied to the topic Some comments on my Vultology Report in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
Auburn: What I wondered was if e.g. TiNe I-I- is the same as TiNe-Si ?
I have seen in the old forum that some members are typed as say FeNi-Se,I-II which indicates that it might not be the same. and I wonder if this should be read as conscious Se and Ti PLUS dominated more by Se than Ni?
Before I discovered CT I looked into Dave Powers who…Read more
EpicEntity replied to the topic Articles: Revisions in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
Too awesome! I feel like I fall into a "vector of desire" many times before I develop a theory or an analogy.
