Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • Hello !

    I tried to answer too.

    What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
    Bera - is the name of one of my DnD characters (and her later versions/avatars :)) ). She is a barbarian totem warrior 🙂 and her spirit animal is the bear, so when I had to choose a name for her, I looked for a Norse girl name meaning bear and I found this one.

    I…Read more

  • What is your name?  Or the story behind your alias?
    My most recent incarnation is: Erica Xenne.  Xen -  the prefix, means 'foreigner' or 'stranger.' -Ne, the suffix, means 'not.'

    I was a professional singer as a teen, and lost my voice to an illness at 16 which left me speaking in a whisper forever.  Stripped of humanity and purpose, I was an ani…Read more

  • It’s to the idea of a “personal God” generally speaking: to one that can hear your prayers, one that has a concern for whether or not you get the job you want, whether or not your child gets cured of cancer, etc. The “father please watch over Robert, and his son who’s going through a rough time right now” type of God. And this is not a minority vi…

    Read more

  • What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
    Keso - I was named after the flower named "Kesane" in my native language which translates as "Myosotis" in Latin and English.  My parents really like this flower. I usually use Myosotis as an username.

    Where are you from?
    I was born and raised in Tbilisi, Georgia.

    How old are you?
    I am 19,…Read more

  • Here is an evocation, an incantation by Jung in his Liber Novus:

    "But the supreme meaning is the path, the way and the bridge to what is to come. That is the God yet to come. It is not the coming God himself but his image which appears in the supreme meaning. God is an image, and those who worship him must worship him in the images of the…Read more

  • This “man in the sky” Santa Clause figure exists only in the imaginations of militant atheists.

    I find this to be a very clever inversion, nice. 😉

    But I think what most atheist mean to object to when they say "man in the sky" is not to a God with a literal, corporeal form and a white beard. It's to the idea of a "personal God" generally spe…Read more

  • A forum isn't really a forum until it has an introduction thread. 😉

    So here goes. I'll start with myself! You only have to share what you want, feel free to skip any. You can unclick this little icon and then copy/paste the post formatting and swap in your answers. 🙂

    What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
    Juan but this name was…Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram