Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
I like this guy. ![]()
I like Socionics' generalization of the quadras, from what I can tell.
But oh my, the heavy use of qualia is the downside of this method. I do use some qualia in my visual reading as well, but qualia-only vultology is very unreliable. What exactly is "stoney" and can we really quantify that? I've found that it's incredibly…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Gamma descriptions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Re: ESFP "They don't mind walking around in pajamas" "They're comfortable with who they are." Yes!
He mentioned the ESFP who wears pajamas and dresses for comfort, and the ones who dress up attractively in a 'typical' way. He left out the third type of ESFP, who dresses up as an art piece to express themselves. The aesthete, who wears their F…Read more
Animal started the topic Gamma descriptions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@EpicKalypze posted this video - what do you guys think? Is your type's description accurate for you?
EpicEntity replied to the topic The Complexity of Humanity in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 7 months ago
Who am I? I am just like you incomprehensible, better yet inconceivable. Good luck sticking a label on us.
Even if a demon a were to possess me it shall never have access to my true power. Never, no matter how many years, even after the body is dead the soul will never reveal my secrets no matter how many millennia. It may as well be a fish with…Read more
EpicEntity replied to the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
You do so much for us Auburn. I give you much thankx.
PS: I thought this might amplify this discussion. Produced by an FiNe!
Warning on possible inaccuracies.
Michael replied to the topic About You? in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
Unceremoniously Michael.
Where are you from?
I was born in Merced, CA but lived in Long Beach, CA from 6 months until 30 at which point I moved to Albuquerque, NM. After a little under 3 years there, I relocated to Phoenix, AZ and have been settled here for just over 10 years.
How old are…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
And here the images are composited by function quadrants. Again, this is only meant to be used as a baseline setter, and not as anything definitive for typing.
Alpha
Beta
Gamma
Delta
@elisaday I'm glad it's helpful. 🙂
Well now you've confused me since I considered the noise variables you mentioned and how your videos were not the most…Read more
