Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • Long thread, sorry, but hopefully worth your time.

    There's an enormous amount of work still left to be done, but CT appears to be on a viable (albeit early) roadmap towards the establishment of Types as not only an objective reality, but a comprehensive psychology that can eventually have clinical applications superseding those of the current…Read more

  • What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?

    It’s from a song by Nick Cave:

    ”They called me the Wild Rose

    but my name was Elisa Day

    why they called me that I do not know

    for my name was Elisa Day”

     

    I thought it fit a common theme in the typology community when so often you see people saying “they typed me XXXX, but I type myself…Read more

  • What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?

    Name: Gwen

    Alias: I chose “Evergreen” for a few reasons. I live in the Pacific Northwest and evergreen trees are one of my favorite things here. I also feel alive in winter, and I love venturing out into nature when it’s cold and all you can see are evergreen trees and snow. I also see everg…Read more

  • Tea replied to the topic About You? in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago

    What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
    Animal asked me this. It's literally a Ne parody. I was registering for the forum, and I was like "Oh shit, it wants a username. Why am I never prepared for this? It's so obvious it's coming." I was drinking tea and pictures Mike Myers "Cawfee Talk" segment on SNL and maybe even Hyacinth Bucket's…Read more

  • What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?

    I don’t want to give out name on a public forum, even if it’s just my first name. I’m a bit paranoid. I did not come up with my alias unfortunately, instead it was originally the name of tumblr blog I encountered in 2011 that posted interesting material including MBTI related stuff. I first appro…Read more

  • https://cognitivetype.net/learning/comparisons/

    This was a fun game! It's funny how Nefi just looks happy, lol. I look forward to the completion of the signals database. Also, when you're typing celebs, would be great if you could talk along in vids so people can follow along.

  • @auburn I’m confused too. Very confused. That was just a memory of mine that may not have even happened. My sister tells me I make up most of my past.

    I suspect that the chronic dry eye makes me blink a lot more than what seems normal to me from what I remember from before the chronic dry eye. It also causes me to look like I’m in pain, tho…Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram