sekundaer replied to the topic Some comments on my Vultology Report in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
I actually liked the idea that one could be a double extrovert or double introvert, like a "true" extrovert/introvert. This was something that made sense to me, since I can think of many extroverted people where its hard to notice any use of an introverted function and vice versa, but still most people seem to be at a balance point between…Read more
EpicEntity replied to the topic Who has Flat Affect? in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
@Scientiam
@Elisa Day
Is there anything you all would want everyone else to know or understand about you in terms of your FA?
If not, then as of right now my simple Pe curiosity was considered feed quicker than expected.
@auburn If I had to guess right now I'd say 6/10 is what it takes to get rated Flat Affect in CT, no?
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Yea, I would step away from the word "purity" here, as I think it's not appropriate and there's a subtle value judgment there which I don't think needs to be there.
I would say the absolute complete story of Ni-ness, or the "pure" Ni... is that which exists collectively in all hierarchies and in all Ni users. But such a thing does not exist in…Read more
Faeruss replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Yes, a lot of this make sense, though some of the details and subtleties need to be ironed out, as well as dispelling some confusions/confounding variables.
I would say that for me, Ni is felt as working for Ti and vice-versa, but the idea of Ni working in sync with an actionable agenda is rather foreign to me, almost smacking of…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Who has Flat Affect? in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
It does manifest as a spectrum in reality, but it's reduced to a binary here out of necessity. There was talk of a 1-10 scale at some point, so someone could be a 4/10 on it (etc).
@elisaday - Right, you don't have flat affect. But from what you said, I wouldn't be surprised if some younger photos of you showed flat affect. That sounds like a…Read more
EpicEntity replied to the topic Who has Flat Affect? in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Wow... not that this aspect of CT has to be perfect, yet it seems like this visible pattern is something that is either completely present or completely absent without any spectrum that would show gradual leaning toward or away from something like a Broader Line Flat Affect. Like an all in one instant triggering effect🤔 If this is the case...…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic Who has Flat Affect? in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
I’m surprised I don’t have flat affect as I’ve suffered from severe depression all my life. I was diagnosed as a young child, have been on and off a variety of meds, should have been hospitalized but couldn’t afford it, and now I see a therapist once a week.
