Supah Protist started the topic Subjective Orientation of Introverted Functions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I’m noticing a pattern in my own cognition that I’d like to find a CT based explanation of. Most of the time when I’m thinking, I’m thinking about myself. The content of my thoughts is subjective. I know that, metabolically, functions aren’t supposed to be content as much as processing, but nonetheless, this is a persistent pattern that I’d like…Read more
Faeruss replied to the topic God, Patterns, and Reality in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 7 months ago
And this is where a notion such as Jung's and mine coincide, if we posit that meaning arises from ever-increasingly complex patterns of patterns. Jung's God-as-supreme-meaning becomes Faeruss' God-as-pattern-of-patterns
Faeruss replied to the topic God, Patterns, and Reality in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 7 months ago
You say that what we call God is the pattern of patterns. But I want to ask you something – are these patterns similar to Plato’s Ideas or are they similar to spiritual rules, like karma ? Or are they actually the physical rules by which the Universe works ? How do you see them? Can you give an example of a sub-pattern ?
EpicEntity replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
And despite all my impulses to be pragmatic, few would call me practical. “The Unrealistic Optimist” my friend calls me.
And despite all my impulses to be pragmatic, few would call me practical. “The Unrealistic Opportunist” my friends and folks likely see me.
Bera replied to the topic God, Patterns, and Reality in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 7 months ago
I don't know if God exists or not. So, this post will be about what I think about the theories/beliefs mentioned here and about other theories that might be true. This is a pretty long post, so I will try to organize it a bit. 🙂
1. About a personal God
I think there are some points against this theory to be considered.They are not really a…Read more
Tea replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
This got me thinking about how many Ji types here seem more Ne lifestyle-wise than me. But it’s not Ne, it’s simply the carefree aspect of not having a heavy Pi homing instinct (for Ji the home is the self). Ji and Pe work as one in their call to live an unencumbered life true to the self.
What’s interesting is that even though I tend not to ac…Read more
Hrafn replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
This all makes sense to me--I'd been wondering about this topic for a while, so I'm thankful for this article.
I should qualify this, though:
We see this also with our members Hrafn and Meta (l-ll) who have an easy time going into Je, despite it not being conscious.
Yes-no...it's really sort of nuanced. I have an easy time with some Fe-ish…Read more
