Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Jackass :p
It was meant in jest!
Your experience with the archetypal journey has certainly been very illuminating to me, so I thank you for that.
And oh, I see. Well yes I think we can do that when we get enough samples. That will have to be necessary eventually for CT to have non-copyrighted material, so we don't have to use uncanny-valley…Read more
Shelley Lorraine replied to the topic About You? in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
Shelley Lorraine is my real name. I was named after one of my father’s friends (Shelley) and my maternal grandmother (Lorraine).
Aliases I have gone by online (‘cause I feel like oversharing):
MagicDreamer
Aletheia replied to the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Oh yes, and she’s batshit crazy!
That’s a deal breaker right there.
Jackass :p
(ever heard of Crazy-Making behavior?)
And I don't believe in magick, I practice it.

Do u wanna gather celebrity faces again?
lol! Nah not really. That's not what I meant though, I was thinking eventually we might have a database of samples from volunte…Read more
EpicEntity replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Ooh boy, if my acquaintance is an NiFe-Se like I think he is then this might have that correlations. Boy do I piss him off at times. He will have zero tolerance whenever I:
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Sure. I think one of the most updated versions is here:
https://cognitivetype.com/8-development-levels/
Specifically under "Criteria of Consciousness"
Although the language may need minor adjustments given the clarifications in this topic. The previous idea was that conscious functions could rival the primary and even have their own autonomy (i.…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
How would you define conscious/unconscious the way you are using it in this system, @auburn? Is there a link to the definitions I can have?
thanks!
Tea replied to the topic God, Patterns, and Reality in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 7 months ago
Faeruss, I like this topic. Toward the end of my Christian journey, I allowed myself to conceive God that way. It was a departure from perceiving those eternal patterns as emanating from Him. It was never clear to me if they were His creation, His essence (moving toward more Eastern thinking), or both.
That conception of God is still the best,…Read more
