Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Actually, one more thought @auburn
For now, I would suggest that if you're not going to take out the word "hero," but you CAN acknowledge that there are different types of heroes - it might help to have a list of characters and stories who embody Fe heroism unambiguously, like Danaerys and Black Panther, rather than Harry Potter.
Having HP on…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Postcard from an alien psychology. in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
Aux, wb!
I'll be your friend! my maintenance fee is 1 message per year, how's that for a deal?
![]()
jk
On a more serious note, I've always been a fan of this outlook:

Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@auburn
That makes sense. With all the thoughts from the thread & today in mind, I'm going to reread all that was said, reread Fe & Se, reread some of the other links you've sent. In a while, after percolating, I'll come back to this thread perhaps with additional thoughts 🙂 but I think we've clarified a lot of where the confusion was, and…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Fe vs Te+Fi - Self Improvement in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I think those distinctions are stellar!
I'd add a few additional suggestions, though I love what you wrote-
Te/Fi -> fulfilling your potential
Fe/Ti -> awakening your potential
Te/Fi -> finding pragmatic ways to make the vision into reality
Fe/Ti -> inspiring others to follow their vision
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Thanks guys for the feedback.
I think there's a fair argument to be made for a more targeted 'label' to house the Aler myth. I think "Messiah" is a good option but there are problems with it also. I'm already stepping on enough people's shoes, and I don't wanna have a Christian mob come after me, telling me I'm psychologizing their deity. (Which…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Fe vs Te+Fi - Self Improvement in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@shelley-lorraine - Oh dear.
At the behavioral level, the difference is very subtle. But I'll give it a try:
| Te+Fi Self-Improvement | Fe Self-Improvement |
| finding your way, discovering your worth facing life bravely, and returning to your north star living your ultimate life doing what you love, being your best self discipline, dedication and… |
Animal replied to the topic Pe Leads - Inspiration vs. Perspiration. Do you work Hard? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
This was a few of my posts on this topic on another thread, but I'll reword it for this thread a little later:
I once covered “While My Guitar Gently Weeps,” and I changed some of the lyrics. This is the one that just came to mind:
I look at the world and I notice it’s turning
Still my guitar gently weeps
My spine is curled, and my finger…Read more
