Animal replied to the topic Heroes & Villains for each Function -Myth in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal , you really don’t give up, do you? Talking about strong volition. :p
Haha, there's nothing to give up on or not give up on. It just spawned more ideas for threads. 😀
You had asked on the other thread if we could come up with "good" examples for Se, that people might see as role models. And I thought that was a beautiful request, and…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Heroes & Villains for each Function -Myth in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal , you really don't give up, do you? 🙂 Talking about strong volition. :p
I will not say anything else about Harry Potter right now, but I do think Daenerys is a very good example of an Fe hero. She is not only a Queen, she is the Mother of Dragons. People call her Mother. We see her dominate huge crowds by clever and warm persuasion. We…Read more
Animal replied to the topic The ethics of the relationship between reason and emotion (through a Ti lens) in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
I agree with @jelle unequivocally.
To add to that -
I think it's unethical and unreasonable for people to pretend they are using "reason, free of emotion." Who are they fooling? When people tell others that their arguments are invalid because there are emotions involved, they are usually speaking from a place of fear.
Emotions can be…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Postcard from an alien psychology. in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
Hello, Aux !
I actually saw that image recently and loved it ! It reminds me of me and 3 of my friends. <3
Sadly, I don't have a lot of time to spend with my friends, because I work a lot and my type of work also involves lots and lots of socializing, which is energy consuming. So, by trial and error I learned that the amount of energy I have is…Read more
Animal started the topic Heroes & Villains for each Function -Myth in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
After all our yapping about Harry Potter on the other thread, I thought it might be a good idea to discuss some hero & villain myths. Feel free to debate, disagree; and add types & people of your own, for any function. I'm just starting with the ones that are on my mind right now...
Se/Trickster
Heroes:
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Fair enough, I've removed Harry Potter from the myth section for now, as I think about this more.
