Faex replied to the topic The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and yes! To add to that about the Fi myths,^^ this is another reason we can consider Harry Porter and Frodo Baggins Fi characters. Though Harry has tons more Pe than Frodo. Frodo is probably Fi dom.
Anyway, what I mean is, these 'integrity tests' or 'pure of heart' myths are all over both Rowling's and Tolkien's stories.
The reason the…Read more
EpicEntity replied to the topic Depict a Member in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
Christmas came early with that personification. My ego is bloated! Also... I especially love the others.
Faex replied to the topic The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
It’s a subtle nuance, and the two journeys can have a lot of parallels, but I think it’s about the impetus being essentially the self or collective. Does this make any sense?
I agree, @alerith. I think this "collective" element inherent in Fe is what makes it difficult to find a name for it that doesn't sound inherently saintly or positive: hero,…Read more
Aletheia replied to the topic The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Truth be told, I haven't had the time to read all the way through this thread! So these thoughts may have already been addressed by others. But this is my take on the Hero Journey and how the myths of Fe and Fi seem to differ..
Fi: "I face adversity and take my place in the world despite the hardship" (Snow White, Frozen, Mulan, Harry Potter…Read more
Aletheia replied to the topic Postcard from an alien psychology. in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
Hi @aux 🙂
And, a part of me is sad. Because, the possible ‘friends’ I see all come with a price tag… and, I can’t afford them.
^ This! Yes.. very well put.
I relate a lot with what you're saying here, maybe because I'm a Ji-lead and have mild autism as well. It just seems like there isn't enough of me to meet all of life's demands as it is, l…Read more
Tea replied to the topic Depict a Member in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
No idea where you kids find these, but that one is perfect for Auburn!
Aletheia replied to the topic Depict a Member in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
aww nice! one of these threads 😀
@auburn - great job picking resonant images.. must say, you know me well! love that pic, may indeed become my avii someday ^^
nao my turn o.o this is you:


and @teatime:

idk why Tea, you just remind me of this uber-fun, slightly dark mad scientist!

.. with a rebel edge…Read more
