Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Jews sure are in a strange position in this world; hated by Alt-righters and SJWs alike. Yes, I heard about Gal Gaddot’s troubles, though I heard about some Muslim people (and even countries) rejecting the film merely because the star was Israeli, which I thought was strange.
You can really judge a group by how they treat the Jews. The Jews ar…Read more
Faex replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
But I heard the Israeli actress got a lot of backlash from Jew-hating SJW’s, so I have to admit that sparked my interest, since I’ve been the subject of hate from those type of people all my life too, as a Jew.
Jews sure are in a strange position in this world; hated by Alt-righters and SJWs alike. Yes, I heard about Gal Gaddot's troubles, tho…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal – oh, yes, these are the types of women portrayed by the media. The problem is guys want the first type you mentioned.
Hehe. I don't know about that. I've never had much trouble getting guys to want me. 😉
It just depends on what you consider 'guys.' Jocks who need some helpless little thing to protect so they can feel manly…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I don't mind if she's beautiful!
I have a strong belief that if beauty is portrayed as a type of 'power' or virtue that you can earn through workouts and style, then it's different. So if it is paired with certain types of characters, I like it. Lord knows I'll work to hell and back for the sake of my own appearance, if I am able, but…Read more
Animal replied to the topic The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Fi: “I face adversity and take my place in the world despite the hardship” (Snow White, Frozen, Mulan, Harry Potter (he’s ‘marked’, special, descended from important ppl), etc.) Self symbolism prevalent.
‘I will find my place in the world and rise to be respected as I deserve, this will enact ethical justice on those who suppressed me, and you…
Faex replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
It's not exact but I think Wonder Woman is kind of an example of the woman Animal seeks to see, in a limited way. She's still beautiful though, lol. But I mean she starts out with a certain attitude about humanity and men but is inspired to become an empathic hero led by love by her beloved Steve. She's also kind of a weird mix of both women…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal - oh, yes, these are the types of women portrayed by the media. 🙂 The problem is guys want the first type you mentioned.
I think they are looking for this type because if a woman looks like a "helpless princess" lol - she seems easier to control and less likely to run away with someone else or to become aggressive and dangerous. And if…Read more
