Bera replied to the topic Female Figures in Religion & Media in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal - I was talking about love, not about attraction, I guess.
Oh, I didn't think about jocks. I was just saying what I think I see generally. Actually me and one of my friends (also gamma I think) have this particular subject of gossip and I regret mentioning it here but there is a gossipy side of gammas, I guess, and we have the tendency to…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
I don't know, I was also wondering what type he is. I should watch an interview.
Also, I didn't really answer what you said because I started to write about myself and people I know instead of writing about the media, haha, but your mention of alpha gamers got me triggered. 😂
Animal replied to the topic Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
About the Madonna – Whore complex – I am pretty sure it’s very common. I think it’s more because of religious fanaticism (or because of a religious upbringing even if the guy is not a believer anymore) than connected to a particular type/quadra.
I completely agree with this. I'm not even blaming Alphas for this plot 😀
It's very popular in the m…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
Exactly the same plot, except there’s a Gamma SF “dark, sensual temptress” with cigarettes and blood in her mouth, and black leather boots, tempting him. In the end, he resists this temptation in order to be loyal to the “Good” Alpha woman.
@animal - this is hilarious !
I will not write on the forum about my experience with NeTi gamers but you m…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
@faerie
Hehe I don't know the story, but that's funny. Yeah, sometimes "inspires" doesn't have to be direct. For instance, I can be inspired by love for someone, and knowing they exist in all their wonder, even if "what they do" doesn't directly influence my work. This is more what I meant: "who she is" inspires him to "become who he is" to win…Read more
Faex replied to the topic Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
Exactly the same plot, except there’s a Gamma SF “dark, sensual temptress” with cigarettes and blood in her mouth, and black leather boots, tempting him. In the end, he resists this temptation in order to be loyal to the “Good” Alpha woman.
LMAO, this made me lol 4 real.^^
I have to say, though, the description overall reminded me immediate…Read more
Animal started the topic Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
Scenario #1: The Alpha "Average Guy" Problem.
Protagonist: Average guy. A little nerdy, fun, nice, but nothing special. Likes computers and video games. Generally decent person but doofy. Alpha NT.
Love interest: Beautiful woman. Too good for him. Two personalities are possible here.
