Elsie replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
alright i gave this recent stuff a go-over and i'm marginally-satisfied
Faeruss replied to the topic Ni and the Fulcrum of Perspetive in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
As a follow up, I will say I have noticed in many Ti-leads a lack of recognition that they are applying their criticism from a particular fulcrum-lever. This is likely due to the perception that a Ti-lead is operating from a timeless and universal place of pure self-evident axioms.
Faeruss started the topic Ni and the Fulcrum of Perspetive in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I have come to think that a characteristic operation of the Ni psyche is that of a movement away from the object of study to stand from a proper and just vantage point, while recognising it to be a perspective still, interconnected and enmeshed in a fractal-like web of assumptions, and perspectives ---among which "facts" and the "senses" are just…Read more
Faeruss replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
An appropriate quote in this context can be found in Peterson 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos:
Psychological forces are never unidimensional in their value, however, and the truly appalling potential of anger and aggression to produce cruelty and mayhem are balanced by the ability of those primordial forces to push back against…
Faeruss replied to the topic FiNe & the MBTI in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal Very well said.
The wisdom of the Flow has been underestimated in typology communities. We have empirical research on this ---the flow state---, and I would not be surprised if Pe-leads would be particularly attuned to these types of peak experiences.
I wrote this the other day after having channeled a particularly good…Read more
Faex replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Oppositely, the adaptive/seelie side will see it as unethical not to help someone out if one has the ability to. It doesn’t consider the problem of enabling dependency, or if it does it may see it as a positive and constructive interconnectedness, rather than as crippling people. It also tends to be more pacifist.
Oy! Then I guess I'm seelie! T…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I am onto them
@animal lol! ![]()
@rondo - yes, it's a visual category.
These threads cover (older) discussions on them:
https://cognitivetype.boards.net/thread/1555/resources-seelie-unseelie
https://cognitivetype.boards.net/thread/2081/notes-on-directive-adaptive-vultology
And some of it is in the Vulology Code such as:
Adaptive Fe in:
