Faex started the topic CFs/EQs --Mind/Will--Cognition/Intentiom in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
I've said this on discord before but I feel even more convinced now. I really don't think CFs and EQs are the same kind of thing at all. And it's possible not distinguishing this might be interfering with our ideas amd descriptions regarding types and their development.
I'll come back to say more more later, but my point is I think the EQs are…Read more
Faex replied to the topic Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
I definitely do but before about a year ago, it was "I will do this one day!" for decades. That turned into angst and self-sabotage in all the things I was doing to avoid doing what I have been thinking about since like 15. That changed in 2017 but it really came to a head in 2018. Now that my life is more and more aligned (and aligning) with that…Read more
Hrafn replied to the topic Articles: New in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
Great job on the Pi profile! I especially liked/related to this part:
Both Pi functions have different ways of anticipating what the future will be like, but both generally expect a continuity and can help leverage this sense of continuity in their favor. Sometimes this can make Pi conservative, but this is not always the case. At other times…
Juan E. Sandoval started the topic Articles: Revisions in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
As the website says, the articles (particularly the behavioral profiles) found here are subject to revision if evidence accumulates to outweigh the statistical correlations currently proposed. An exception or two are to be expected, given the nature of behavioral descriptions, but if the psychology of a visual group does not match the profile, the…Read more
Faeruss replied to the topic Articles: New in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
@Auburn
Good article, I like the description of Pi here, it seems a bit more nuanced/based on the emergent properties rather than necessarily tied to some preconceived idea of what it should be. Reading this article and comparing it to the Ji article I have become even more convinced by the possibility of my Ni leading Ti. I will write some…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Articles: New in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
@teatime
I always test as Choleric and people associate me with fire - even before I put them in my collages 😀
People always guess my soul color is red and my astrology is a fire sign. All my childhood stories are about me 'directing.' Like how I was called "King of the Playground" because I told the kids what roles to play in my fantasy world…Read more
Tea replied to the topic Articles: New in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
There are a few that go around in Christian circles, also based on the four humors. The system was devised by Dr. Gary Smalley and someone else:
http://becycling.life/lion-beaver-otter-golden-retriever-test-96/
http://thecompatiblebattle.blogspot.com/2015/03/lion-otter-golden-retriever-or-beaver.html

When my husband and I were dating, he was…Read more
