Ash Rose replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
It’s funny. Everyone thinks I’m a 4. Then I read stuff like this and I think, “how the hell do people think I’m a 4?”
Right now I’m feeling pretty calm and chill, but there are times when I feel the way you are describing here. I’ve been told all my life that I’m incredibly expressive and emotional. I can’t hide my feelings to save my life. The…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
To add to this, I wrote a song about a guy who was either a Sociopath or was acting like one - and how I wanted to be like him. 😐 Because the burden of my feelings is too great. I just wished I could fuck, fight and consume.... without guilt or shame, without conscience, without regret. I don't really want that, as I cherish deeper emotional…Read more
Animal started the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
In enneagram, there is a lot of talk about how someone handles conflict and takes up space. This is about the body/anger triad.
8: Communicates by challenging, takes up space, takes what they want, comfortable with conflict. Id-driven. Lust, I want it, I take it - direct, you know where you stand with them. On the down side, they can trample over…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Some comments on my Vultology Report in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 8 months ago
I am unsure if TiNe-Si means that Si has ”replaced” Ne, where as TiNe I-I- just means that Si is conscious, but not at the expense of Ne
Right! It's the latter. TiNe with developed Si.
How do you relate to Ne? 🙂
Also, this might be interesting:
A relevant article on distinguishing "fu…Read more
sekundaer started the topic Some comments on my Vultology Report in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 8 months ago
So I recently got my vultology report and here is some response.
Sometimes it makes sense to me, sometimes not. And it is to early for me to judge, as I havent even read the whole book yet, I think I need more time before being able to agree or disagree with the categorization.
I was not surprised by being typed as Ti-lead. That was my own guess…Read more
Faex replied to the topic CFs/EQs --Mind/Will--Cognition/Intentiom in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Ok, so I'm back. Here goes. I think it's brilliant that CT recognizes that personality type is a complex (Jung's usage). A composite of beliefs, motivations etc. That sets CT way apart from other Jungian typologies, and I think we have vultology to thank for it.
Our psyches have the twin aspect of awareness and energy (roughly, intellect and…Read more
Faex replied to the topic God, Patterns, and Reality in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 8 months ago
The whole "man in the sky" concept is a ridiculous militant atheist slur designed to caricaturize believers as daft, simplistic, gullible folk who don't think. The only people I've heard of in real life who conceptualize God this way are Mormons and some Jehovah's Witnesses. I don't think any other religion, denomination, spiritual system, culture…Read more
