Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Articles: Revisions in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
@animal - I'm glad it resonates, and hope this will also make it better resonate with our Se users yet to join.
I find it interesting looking at how this also subtly changes the profile as a whole. I feel the Se Profile is a lot more psychologized now, revealing Se's interiority and motivational aspects, not just the end outcomes.
elly replied to the topic How Does your Lead Function Manifest in your Personality? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
1) Do the themes associated with your first function resonate with your personality and role in the world? How does that function manifest, and which themes of the descriptions are ‘not you?’
If there's anything I've always known about myself and seen as the core of who I am, it's Ti and the way it's explained in the description. I was awar…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Articles: Revisions in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
Absolutely perfect. If I had seen this in the original article, I would have typed myself as Se straight away. This is stellar. Of course, I have developed Je, so I was also worried about mistaking them for each other -- but the distinction you made feels spot on to me. I don't sense the same 'hunter in the flow' drive with Ne-Je or Je-Ne. I am…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Articles: Revisions in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
Updates made to the Se Profile:
Se: Vitality & Volition
Se is also characterized by a sense of volition, as their linearity of focus quickly translates into a clarity of desire. There’s an implicit knowledge of what is wanted and, as a Pe function, a craving for its a…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic CFs/EQs --Mind/Will--Cognition/Intentiom in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
This is a very interesting take. My suspicion is more or less the same: that type is probably an intersection of two phenomenon, the CFs and EQs. Cognition and Energetics.
Cognition appears to be more hereditary, and we either do or don't belong to a given quadrant. Whereas the Energetics seem to be in some way under the control of our will, as…Read more
Evergreen replied to the topic How Does your Lead Function Manifest in your Personality? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Hello everyone! I was just recently typed, so I’m still new to CT, but I’ll give this a go.
1) Do the themes associated with your first function resonate with your personality and role in the world? How does that function manifest, and which themes of the descriptions are ‘not you?’
Ti:Search for Universal Axioms
Yes to almost all of this, al…Read more
Tea replied to the topic Articles: New in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 8 months ago
Animal, I don't know how to tag you!
You just helped me understand the meaning of something I painted once. It was painting on a ceramic plate that was supposed to represent me (HS art, yay). Two elements I understood, the third just clicked in:
