Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • Also, re the cognition/energy thing and CFs/EQs, and the two phenomena marrying to form the types. An example I'm think of is this:

    Ji CFs: Imperative/Universalist/Static/Diagnostic thinking- Accumulation of 'What-is' knowledge into crystalline belief systems. Or the process of forming Ji crystalline castles. So Ji cognition would be that…Read more

  • Minor update:

    Ego: has been set to zero for now. (points go toward flat affect)

    Two reasons for this:

    • We don't yet have a clear way to measure ego, nor a good definition for it. (I hope forum discussions can help us clarify what the best way to identify it is)
    • It's technically not a vultologically trackable trait, and thus arguably…

    Read more

  • Hi sekundaer, thanks for sharing some interesting thoughts.

    I'm an FiNe, and though I don't relate to all you have written, there are passages I felt complete resonance with. I haven't quite figured out if I have a complete Si aversion; if I am indeed productively using it, it is useful for mapping the terrain of special interests, but in matters…Read more

  • Pe – search

    Ji – identify and qualify (assess value)

    Pi – map (squirrel away both knowledge and resources)

    Je – hunt/gather/coordinate

    I agree with this! And I especially like the association of Se with hunting. Ne would be a terrible hunter! Lol.

    Je is very linear in the way it "hunts" though, not at all like Pe/Se. Je depends on a stable…Read more

  • More on this later, but I entertain a similar idea, Fae. The representational model I proposed in the old forum doesn't rule your idea out, but I'm still unsure.

    As far as the EQs go, I'm unsure whether or not to place Pe as a gathering strategy or not. It may be more in the realm of Je. At their most primitive, I see the functions like this:

    Pe…Read more

  • 1) Do the themes associated with your first function resonate with your personality and role in the world?  How does that function manifest, and which themes of the descriptions are ‘not you?’

    Daydreaming

    Yes! I’ve always considered myself (and been recognized as) a daydreamer. My mother constantly called me out for being too head-i…Read more

  • That's interesting, @auburn!

    Yes, I agree. You can develop all four EQs but not all eight CFs.

    FQs: Yes, we are born with our FQs, as we know from how CFs tend to run in families. I'm not sure how we become the different types within that quadrant, though. Why I was NeFi rather than TeSi or FiNe or SiTe, for example. Tis a mystery.

    EQs: I…Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram