Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
But is this pure water and the silent observer the same with the Void?? Cause I thought this is the case but now, reading your post, I feel I am missing something. My void is still mine. Still a subjective experience… of being a pure lake in which everything reflects. :)) I perceive it as pure and potentially free of attachments, but not as b…
Tea replied to the topic Cognitive Typology's Aims, Methods & The Future in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago

Bera replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Hello ! 🙂
@alerith, this post clarifies some issues for me, because recently I asked some Fi users if they thought the Ti void was the same as our Fi - inner essence. I think one of them agreed that this might be the case and I honestly believed it must be so, since everyone should be able to reach their essence/the truth in a way or…Read more
Aletheia replied to the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
oh, it's the faces! XD

lol
This is a great tool @auburn, I think it really helps drive home the visual differences between the quadras in an immediate way 🙂
Perhaps someday we'll have an index of actual samples a la what Socionics attempted to do!..
Aletheia replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal - Sorry it's taken me a while to respond here.. had a health crisis and other irl things to address lately :/ The good news is I've had more time to simmer on this topic, and have some thoughts to share!
I’m assuming Alerith is some 5-9 or 9-5 combo, but correct me if I’m wrong.
I've tested out as 549 and 541, but more recently as 593. I t…Read more
Aletheia replied to the topic About You? in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
My irl name is Renee (meaning 'reborn', which is quite apt since rebirth/transcendence has been the repetitive theme in my life).
Magickal name Estira.
My alias, Alerith, is what Auburn named me ^^ It's really like a second name I go by, especially in this community, so I've kept it through the…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Cognitive Typology's Aims, Methods & The Future in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
Status:
Phase 1: Standardize Reading Methodology
At present, CT is just getting to the point where it can reliably execute a typing methodology at scale. Using the ~30 or so typings done since the submissions reopened last month, the success rate of the new reading methodology (even to its own standards) is in the ~95%+ range, with a fairly low…Read more
