Tea replied to the topic Subjective Orientation of Introverted Functions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I've been thinking that perhaps the idea of Pe being the in-taker of information is too narrow. I think it's more accurate to say it searches for information. I think all functions may, in fact, deal with information intake. I'm unsure at this point. But I do know that Pe can explore any information, internal or external. The difference is that it…Read more
Thana replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I've always interpreted seelie/unseelie as a sort of emotional permeability vs impermeability/impenetrability. I'm heavily 9 fixed and somewhat conflict avoidant (but not passive-aggressively so) but I'm unseelie. There's a "I'm in control of my internal emotional environment no matter what." To be fair though, conflict can at times knock me off…Read more
Supah Protist replied to the topic Subjective Orientation of Introverted Functions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I guess part of this question for me arises from an attempt to reconcile my own observations with CT theory. If Pe essentially receives information about the outside world and Pi consolidates and recollects this information internally, then where is there room for receiving information about the internal world? A possible solution to this issue…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval started the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
The completed profile is now live at:
As always, I look forward to your feedback!
hackphobia started the topic Meta definition of the cognitive functions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I've never encountered a clear description of what cognitive functions are, but only a vague illustration of how functions manifest themselves within the person/external reality.. Even Jung's description fails to give a definite and clear connotation of what functions are. So, in this page I shall attempt to give a clearer concept of how this…Read more
Sarah.H replied to the topic About You? in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
Just Sarah. Or Sar by intimates. I don't really have an alias that I'm happy with on social media. I don't know how people come up with these!
Where are you from?
Country Victoria in Australia, but migrated to the capital city Melbourne.
How old are you?
25.
What’s your g…Read more
Nicholas replied to the topic About You? in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
My name is Nick, which, in 1999 (the year I was born), ascended to its highest degree of popularity to date, landing at the #5 position for boy's names. I was given this name, not for familial pride, cultural significance, or ancestral legacy, but novelty.
To explain my username, I must first…Read more
