Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • Auburn had proposed Fe for Harry Potter, but I see him as Se.

    Harry Potter is characterized by impulsivity throughout most of the novels and the movies.  I have always seen him typed as high Se on every forum, and I was always inclined to think Se lead, even before I knew my type. His character is embodied by, and characterized by, lacking…Read more

  • Animal replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

    The mind-over-body attribute of Fe comes from a place of pain-endurance rather than pleasure or thirst. It comes from the recognition of flaws, from discipline, mental fortitude and self-control. It may not even be connected to “getting” or “seeking out”, as much as to a moral effort. A personal refinement. In this sense Fe shows organiz…

    Read more

  • @Auburn, After yesterday's discussion in discord, I'm still a little confused about Fe vs Fi+Te. How does the latter arrive at what nearly looks like this attribute?

    The mind-over-body attribute of Fe comes from a place of pain-endurance rather than pleasure or thirst. It comes from the recognition of flaws, from discipline, mental fortitude and…

    Read more

  • I know there are examples in the Se article but I mean…positive examples!

    Oh I've no idea what you mean. ^^;

    I don't know what people consider positive/negative; I just describe what I see. But if you mean fictional examples in the trickster section with less mischievous expressions than Slim Shady and The Joker, I might add: Esmeralda, A…Read more

  • What is the difference between Fe’s power of will and Se’s volition? I am sure there is one but I don’t see it clearly right now in the articles.

    Great question, and yes this gives me an opportunity to elaborate, since they seem to have some overlap at a glance, but are quite different at root. I'll start by posting them here:

    The compe…Read more

  • Bera replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

    I'm so glad you posted the Fe article, I was waiting for it.

    I have two questions/observations. 🙂

    1. What is the difference between Fe's power of will and Se's volition? I am sure there is one but I don't see it clearly right now in the articles.

    2. This is not really related to Fe but I noticed you gave some positive examples of Fe users in…Read more

  • @teatime, do you think that Ne could be focused on exploration of internal information while Se is focused on the exploration of external information? What I’m observing in my own life is an obsessive exploration of internal reality to the near complete exclusion of any exploration of external reality.

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram