Hrafn replied to the topic Subjective Orientation of Introverted Functions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I don’t really have a CT theory based explanation, but recently I heard from someone who is more of a Jungian purist that Si cannot introspect and Si leads try to stay busy to avoid it like the plague. I’m curious to hear from Si leads in this system on how hard they go inward.
It's hard for me to imagine this is true...I would say I'm quite sel…Read more
Hrafn replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I've been thinking about this topic a bit more, and here's the most cohesive statement I can come up with about how I perceive my experience of my "missing" Fe:
--Having subconscious Fe seems to mean, first-and-foremost, that it's difficult to act out Je energy in a deliberate way. This manifests as difficulty externalizing order; projecting…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic Subjective Orientation of Introverted Functions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I don’t really have a CT theory based explanation, but recently I heard from someone who is more of a Jungian purist that Si cannot introspect and Si leads try to stay busy to avoid it like the plague. I’m curious to hear from Si leads in this system on how hard they go inward.
If it’s the case that Si avoids introspection then it would make…Read more
Supah Protist replied to the topic Subjective Orientation of Introverted Functions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I would agree that the self discovery trend is present in everyone, but I’m not sure that it’s a major part of everyone’s life. As far as I can tell, most people I know aren’t interested in self discovery, at least not to the same extent that I am. That’s an anecdotal example, but even if you look at society at large, there aren’t that many resour…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Subjective Orientation of Introverted Functions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@supahprotist - the main issue I see is that self discovery seems to be a pretty big theme in everyone's life.
I doubt you can have a meaningful life and not seek self discovery. I can't see how you could get around it as a human. There is this old gate covered by moss and ivy with the word "Know thyself !" written on it. I don't think it's there…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for explaining how you’re using “consciousness,” @auburn. I understand now, but I was confused at first because it makes me think of how Carl Jung talked about consciousness and shadow work.
Before getting typed I thought FiNe WAS my shadow. I didn’t consciously know I was displaying the signals visually. Even though I’ve been studying…Read more
Faex replied to the topic Using Hypnosis to develop EQs in the forum Health & Lifestyle 7 years, 7 months ago
I volunteer myself for your crazy Ne experiments, girl.
Ha ha! I'm enrolling in a hypnotherapy training. Marissa Peer's RTT. I listened to a few of hers and they were really good! Now I wanna take over people's minds and get their passwords and bank/credit card info, it's the perfect plan! JK--it's actually pretty benign. All these years I've been…Read more
