Animal replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@auburn
Songs also write themselves through me. I turn on a tape recorder, and just let it write itself, then listen to it, as if for the first time. In some cases, I edit the parts that need it; in other cases, the song is perfect the way it is. The songs tell me what they need. Once I had about 45 songs I divided them into three concept a…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Coming back to this topic, I think we are over-relying on a small sample size of two here: @bera @animal.
Let me show you a more wide array of Se-leads (musicians and stunt people):
SeFi Bam Margera: Imprudent, impulsive, does things as they come to him. He has tenacity, yes, but overall he's quite unplanned.
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha, when I thought he said Harry Potter was a Fe lead, I went like thiz

Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@Faerie
Yeah, originally I typed Harry Potter as FiSe, though I came to think SeFi was better due to his extreme impulsivity. However, I could see a case for either, and would not get up in arms about either. Je is just off for his character. I do see Auburn's point about the wider myth trajectory.
Faex replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I agree with this last post, @auburn!
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Your answer makes a lot of sense. Thank you for explaining. 🙂
This is some excellent food for thought. Given that my interest in typology began with wanting to improve my writing, I am deeply fascinated by this and I'm going to be chewing on this idea for a while.
I think what happens in my novel is that my mirror character, the…Read more
Faex replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Oo! Yippee! I just watched all ten films this past week so I'm very fresh! 🙂
I agree that Harry Porter's tale is a classic hero's tale: Harry's story has been compared to Luke Skywalker's, but for their very different backgrounds/settings etc. But here I wonder about the utility of applying the myth this way because it's the nature of basic…Read more
