Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
But… hm, this begs another question: are you making the case that a mythical narrative of a hero story is always Fe, regardless of the types of the characters?
Here is a segment from the mythology section of this article.
They are archetypes which occupy a role in the individual mind as well as in the collective. The net effect of these ar…
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
What I'm getting from this is: regardless of the specific characters or story, the archetypal appeal of 'rising from the ashes' to fulfill a greater purpose and become a better man or woman, fighting your inner demons to rise above, is an appeal to Fe regardless if it's written by a Delta or Gamma. So there's a universal appeal to Fe 'hero's…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
The profiles are describing Fe as a function, not necessarily Fe dominants. So to say Harry Potter is not an Fe-dominant is irrelevant. What I am pointing out is the mythical narrative of Fe in the story itself, which I think is valid and present.
@Auburn Sorry - Our posts crossed there. I was continuing my argument and hadn't seen yours yet…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Again, notice @animal how the profiles are written. I say "the Fe user" in all cases, or I say "the Fe function." And the profile starts out saying:
"The focus of this article is to paint as complete and undiluted a picture of Fe’s behaviorism as possible, in an abstract sense and without modulation from any adjacent functions in a type’s hie…
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@bera
Yes, but the character often informs the choice of an actor. Regardless, in and of itself you're right that an actor's type is not necessarily an indicator of the character's type.
But, here are some Fictional & Non-fictional Conductors:
MLK Jr, Jordan Peterson, Hermione, Dumbledore, Black Panther, Lincoln....
Compared to these…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
This topic took multiple turns, so I've split the matter of Harry Potter's fictional type to its own thread.
Firstly I should note that what I said of Harry Potter was: "Less explicitly, we also see an example of Aler in the myths of King Arthur and in Harry Potter, both of whom were able to wield a hallowed sword after being judged as noble and…Read more
