Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • Animal replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

    Sure, talent + work is needed. But you can go a long way with a lot of talent and less work. I’m going to be firm about this, this time, and say that you need to look outside of your personal experience. If we take Se-leads as a whole, what we see is a lot of young talent that has their moment in the spotlight, and then it fades away. I’m not t…

    Read more

  • Animal replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

    @auburn

    This is the opposite of what I say of Fe, or Je for that matter (lets not forget that Te also has an analogous section called “Challenge and Conscientiousness”). For Fe/Te it’s not a situation where they have a muse/passion that sparks their drive. It’s the cerebral comprehension of the need to be pragmatic for the attainment of a higher…

    Read more

  • Songs also write themselves through me. I turn on a tape recorder, and just let it write itself, then listen to it, as if for the first time. In some cases, I edit the parts that need it; in other cases, the song is perfect the way it is. The songs tell me what they need. Once I had about 45 songs I divided them into three concept albums which had…

    Read more

  • @auburn
    Ahhhh this is such a deep topic, I'm just spilling over here.

    😀

    Pe is regenerative. Rebirth, newness, the unexpected. You mention this in your profile, and @teatime and I have discussed it.

    The thing that makes the "trickster" myth is that you don't know what to expect. Ne is also about 'newness.'

    I think Phoenix rising from the ashes…Read more

  • @auburn

    Hmm, there's a lot here to think about and I am going to write a more comprehensive reply tomorrow. As I mentioned in the other thread, my tone may sound more rude and immediate than I intend, because I haven't slept properly and I'm struggling to get the words out. I apologize for that, on this thread or the other. 🙁

     

    My initial…Read more

  • Isn’t everyone’s polar function their “hero” – in a way?

    I think Carl Jung, Joseph Campbell and Jordan Peterson (all high Fe's, and perhaps the most influential in popularizing the current rendition) have inserted parts of their personal bias in the equation when describing the hero myth.

    It's my opinion that not all protagonists are Fe heroes, a…Read more

  • `I agree that Harry Porter’s tale is a classic hero’s tale: Harry’s story has been compared to Luke Skywalker’s, but for their very different backgrounds/settings etc. But here I wonder about the utility of applying the myth this way because it’s the nature of basic story-telling for the protag to be a hero.'

    @fae - exactly !!! I think in this c…Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram