Faex replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
When I think of Fe heroism, it's about "becoming". Harry isn't really about "becoming". He's all about integrity: standing by what's right and true no matter what; valuing his friends no matter their status or the sacrifice; respecting lowly creatures etc. I just don't see Harry on a journey to become "what he's meant to be" at all. For example,…Read more
Faeruss replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Just wanted to write a few remarks on the Hero Myth and the Hero's Journey. As far as I can see, I think it is universal, and it is the meta-story that arises from the other stories, though I can see how this could be my own bias. An Ne myth-story of Wanderlust is to me just a sub-plot and not the main story, though I realise how extreme that s…Read more
Faex replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
It’s my personal opinion that Christianity is an Fe myth, essentially a messiah myth (and messiah myths predate Jesus of Nazareth), embedded into a wider context. So high Fe users may feel like the message of Christianity is intrinsically right, because it better aligns to their heroic journey. And meanwhile all the Ne and Se leads are chas…
Aux replied to the topic Some comments on my Vultology Report in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
Sekundaer, thank you, I would like to be able to enlighten myself and others to the whole complex picture of being 'someone' in space and time, but I'm muddling. There are brighter minds out there than mine. It does bring some happiness though, to be eloquently muddling, and I hope you find some happiness in your being.
Aux started the topic Postcard from an alien psychology. in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
Social media *sigh*

Ok, I'm confused. Where are these 'free' friendships? Don't all relationships come at a price? In what way are friendships built that they don't extract a toll - a cost - to those participating? Doesn't it demand energy from the participants? An emotional, mental, physical and temporal investment? Or, let's say, a garden…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Finally I had some sleep.
Auburn, are you sure driving and having deep CT talks is safe ? 🙂
And I just wanted to add a couple of things to what you guys said :
So...about Death and Resurrection...I honestly also did not see any connection between Fe and the phoenix myth and my first reaction was to send some sassy comments to Animal about how…Read more
EpicEntity replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Je in a trickster's world
