EpicEntity replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Imagine...
Captain Harry Potter
Wizards of the Azkaban Islands
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Maybe we just havent figured out why yet.
Right. I think that will come with time.
And yea, I extracted the myth and profile right out of samples. In preparation for writing it, I looked through the database and made a collage of the books/works of Fe-leads:

The Mind over Body section comes heavily from Bruce Lee, Steve Jobs, Tony Robbins, Tim…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Yea. You’re asking for something really hard here. Because you are not a typical case by any means. What typology is, is an investigation of commonalitiesamong people. So the point of typology is to highlight how we are the same. It’s not usually meant to fit like a glove if one is a 1/1000 case.
The more irregular factors are involved in a per…
Tea replied to the topic Subjective Orientation of Introverted Functions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I do think Ne is inherently anchored to existing conclusions in a way Se seems not to be, and I suspect this has to do with intrusion from the inside. Whereas Se has more of an ability to "empty the cup" and construct a new and unique understanding of the information in front of it.
But I wouldn't say Ne is any more focused on internal reality…Read more
Tea replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I hope we come back to this later because I certainly had very strong elements of the Benevolent Queen and Hero myths when I was a child. I gave up the former for the latter to fortify my character for... The Last Days. More on this later because I have stuff to get to, but the complex interplay between functions and adopted beliefs is interesting.
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
You almost sound like a Je-lead! But no, actually, Je-leads don’t sound like that.
Haha, this made me laugh! And ya, they definitely don't!
Firstly I wanna say.. I can’t imagine how hard it must have been, and still is, to fight the odds that you’re constantly faced with. That sounds like a really challenging battle that would require exact…
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I just want to see this reflected in my type
Yea.
You're asking for something really hard here.
Because you are not a typical case by any means. What typology is, is an investigation of commonalities among people. So the point of typology is to highlight how we are the same. It's not usually meant to fit like a glove if one is a 1/1000 case.
The…Read more
