Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • It seems insane for any typology to claim that sacrifice and self-work is the domain of “Type X” whereas other types who want to do self work are not living as their natural selves. It’s not true to real experience.

    I think you're missing what I said earlier, how there is an analog in Te. I label this as "Challenge & Conscientiousness." If you f…Read more

  • I also want to explore my last quote in my long post, a bit more fully. Here is the quote:

     Is it really natural to just sit on your hands and allow others to wipe your ass?  Maybe it’s my bias, but I don’t have much interest in people who have no will to become something more. It brings the image of a 45 year old man sucking a mommy’s tit. It…

    Read more

  • @bera

    I think Fe pretty much incorporates Jesus Christ’s story of death and resurrection.

    And I am deeply sorry for having to say this but as an Fi – Te user, this story does not resonate with me at all and I find it ABSURD, nonsensical. It is a fundamental part of Christianity…a fundamental part that makes no sense at all. Couldn’t God just ma…

    Read more

  • @faerie

    When I think of Fe heroism, it’s about “becoming”. Harry isn’t really about “becoming”. He’s all about integrity: standing by what’s right and true no matter what; valuing his friends no matter their status or the sacrifice; respecting lowly creatures etc. I just don’t see Harry on a journey to become “what he’s meant to be” at all. For ex…

    Read more

  • @auburn   After sleeping a little, I just wanted to comment on a few things..

    It’s not as universally appealing as it may sound. Perhaps it’s appealing in the sense of it being captivating, but myths are like that anyway. I enjoy Fi Disney myths a lot, but it isn’t “me” and it doesn’t snare my soul. I think, beyond entertainment and fascination,…

    Read more

  • Soooo…it seems like this morning I had a lot of energy even without drinking any coffee !  And now, after attacking Jordan Peterson, the Hero Myth and God, I realized I actually don’t want to give anyone the impression that I might also have a bad opinion about Fe !

    I dislike being controlled by high Je people and I generally try to resist many…Read more

  • Yeah, originally I typed Harry Potter as FiSe, though I came to think SeFi was better due to his extreme impulsivity. However, I could see a case for either, and would not get up in arms about either. Je is just off for his character. I do see Auburn’s point about the wider myth trajectory.

    Yeah, I agree, @animal. It could be either. Harry's d…Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram