Tea replied to the topic Fe vs Te+Fi - Self Improvement in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
This is a note on my phone from summer of 2017. "I go first" refers to the Amish schoolhouse shooting in which the oldest child said, "Shoot me first." I wrote it on my phone because I was going to explain something to somebody. I forgot whom. But I it was about my Fi and Te in contrast to both Fe and Se. It was a reference to my worldview and…Read more
Tea replied to the topic Fe vs Te+Fi - Self Improvement in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I feel like there are so many threads I could post this on. But there some similarities and differences. I very much feel we create the world we live in, though I think I see it from a Te angle.
Not all Fe leads are overcomers of every aspect of the psyche. It used to drive me *insane* when I'd hear Tupac shirk his responsibility, "Don't blame…Read more
Tea replied to the topic Heroes & Villains for each Function -Myth in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I got my lazy ass up (crashed after a long day) and fired up my computer because I want to make a distinction. For both Se and Fe there is a sense of rising to the task.
Adapt self to match task.
Se seems more to embody the challenge at hand, while Fe steps into a social role. Both are therefore heroes, and both experience glory. But for…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Fe vs Te+Fi - Self Improvement in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Te White-Knight-ing vs Fe Saving the People
Now I have to differentiate white-knight-ing from Fe. The role of the knight is more appropriately Animus. Firstly, he’s usually devoted to one key precious; his beloved. Fe is a servant to the collective, while Te is more covetous – placing a bounded border around his/her territory. And the land withi…
Animal replied to the topic Fe vs Te+Fi - Self Improvement in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@auburn - lol I laughed.
I don't want to wear you down arguing <3 I love your posts here! I'll respond in a moment 🙂 but I promise I'm out of arguing mode! I'm sorry I got intense, I'm working on it! haha 😀 In my family, heated arguments is just how we were raised... we just hash it out and that's that, no hard feelings. I only end up reacting…Read more
Shelley Lorraine replied to the topic Fe vs Te+Fi - Self Improvement in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@Auburn Oh my gosh, this last post is perfect!
Someone who is Te+Fi conscious is simultaneously their own Knight and their own Princess [...]
It’s the task of the Knight to see the princess shine. And so there’s a part in the Te/Fi user that remains delicate & sensitive, while another part is more militant and logistically minded, and tak…
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Fe vs Te+Fi - Self Improvement in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I made a thread spit here, as I think it's certainly worthy of its own topic.
I also wanted to discuss this from the point of view of mythology-- wherein Te is a White Knight, and Fi is the Princess. Someone who is Te+Fi conscious is simultaneously their own Knight and their own Princess; one part protecting the other. So there's a "defender of…Read more
