Bera replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@Animal - I actually wanted to say that when I mentioned I wanted balance, I didn't mean :
Fe - Messiah
Se - Satan
😉
Hrafn replied to the topic Heroes & Villains for each Function -Myth in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Re: Se heroes & role-models...I'm pretty sure Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is SeFi (alt. NeFi), and she's become quite a folk-hero lately.
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@bera
Yes, Trickster also has connection to Lucifer, but hey.. I'm not complaining.
It's not incorrect 😉

Hrafn replied to the topic P-oscillation & "Self-work" in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
Probably the most universal and appropriate definition of what self-work and self-development is is to say it is that which you least want to do, but know you should. For a Judgement-axis heavy person, this “work” could lie in learning to let go, to flow, to perceive, for instance.
If “self-work” means working on aspects that are “what w…
Bera replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I agree ! It's more specific than Hero and I think it conveys the essence of Fe.
It does have some indirect religious undertones but that's ok, because in the end it is a myth, we can't expect it to have absolutely no connection to any religion !
But indeed it's not too religious. 🙂
I actually like it. 🙂
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@auburn
I think "Savior" is perfect. Seriously.
I'll comment at more length a little later, but I think that solves the problem perfectly. I wonder if anyone else has objections to it? It seems to me that "Savior" is an ideal solution.
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Because hero is another word for protagonist.
I can understand the need to treat "hero" as synonymous with "protagonist", since that's how the culture often understands it. In which case all people/individuals are the protagonists of their lives - and their 'hero journey' is that of their type. I suppose I would be fighting a losing battle to try…Read more
