Supah Protist replied to the topic Subjective Orientation of Introverted Functions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I guess I realize now that I’m asking a content question as opposed to a process question. I’m asking why the content of my metabolism is my own self, not whether or not the metabolism itself is proactive or reactive. Does anyone know if CT has anything to say regarding subjective vs. objective content?
Animal replied to the topic Depict a Member in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
This is the most amazing thing ever and you made my day!
I want that necklace! I've been looking for one like it, ideally with 'bone."
The ones I've been wearing for years come close to that shape, though the second one recently broke. *cries*
I realized after wearing them for years that the energy of the necklaces was a symbol of "Mars," an arrow…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Depict a Member in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
Bera replied to the topic Depict a Member in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
Oh, my...firstly, envy towards @thanatesque intensifies. :))
Secondly, did you play Life is Strange? The first game? It's a story about time travel, friendship (and a bit more than friendship) between 2 girls, high school life, psychos and a big storm coming. 🙂 You also have to make some pretty hard choices during the game. :p
Anyway, there is…Read more
Faex replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@auburn, I think saviour is great! I disagree there are religious undertones. I mean, yes, Jesus is "saviour" but that's not as specifically religious as "Messiah". There are many saviours in stories, it fits. Superheroes are all saviours, especially Superman. I think it's perfect.
Alternatively, we could stick to "hero" but be sure to…Read more
Faeruss replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Saviour could work, though I would still say it seems a bit biased towards the light manifestation of the myth (more so than with the other myths), though I am at present struggling to find a better word.
Juan E. Sandoval started the topic Depict a Member in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
Depict the essence of a member, whether in image, video or any sort of media - based on whatever impression you have of them. Use [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] tags, thanks!
