Juan E. Sandoval started the topic The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Upon reflecting on this more, I am inclined to keep 'Hero' until further notice, perhaps because of its very connotations and to spark a social commentary that I feel can and should develop around the subject, rather than skirting around it.
From a sociological perspective, and a Jungian perspective, there is much to say about why the (Fe) Hero…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Depict a Member in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
So, apparently I learned how to use spoiler tags, yay !
@tea
I can't find anything for Thana...hm...something sexy and deadly...I can't think of anything right now, it took me 2 hours to make Umbi's :)) spoiler tagged and fit. I will think about Thana and some…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Before Aphrodite, there were other depictions of the "Goddess of Beauty." In the Sumerian Tablets, this was Innanna - somewhere between Te and Se. She was later known as Ishtar.


She was the Goddess of War, and the way she went about warring was Se; in that she seduced men and tricked them at the last minute. She was sent to rule over areas n…Read more
Bera started the topic Female Figures in Religion & Media in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Very interesting, @animal !
In Christianity we don't have any feminine deity that embodies sensuality and I think this is a bit unhealthy. The Greeks and Romans both had goddesses of love. And also, they did not have a horrible split between motherhood and sexuality, Hera was a goddess of marriage, she had children and women prayed to her for an…Read more
Thana replied to the topic Depict a Member in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha this made my day 🙂 😊
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@Bera
We're Tricksters. Satan is a trickster. It's just the way things are.
As @Auburn once wrote, the King who can no longer tolerate the Jester is a tyrant.
The stories about a God who can't tolerate being questioned and requires absolute faith without question - these are stories of a tyrant.
The Bible is a rewrite of many collected stories…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic Depict a Member in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
Eeeeeee ☺️☺️☺️
