asmodeus, king of demons replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
my housemates are going to this sensory deprivation tank thing sometime soon. i'd be interested in that. that seems like the least boring way to play around with boredom
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Alpha & Gamma Interactions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
This interaction could be used to perform a case study on communication styles — truly fascinating.
I'm the guinea pig for once. 🙂
I wonder what others think of my communication style, as perhaps I'm blind to my own effect.
But with @animal 's communication style, I notice that:
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@auburn is such a good sport and champ.
Just saying.
Animal replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
I've never been bored either!
I've been really sick, to the point where I can't walk or can't even turn over in my own bed. During these times, sometimes I'm fully conscious; other times I can barely even think.
Yet still, I have never been bored. I don't quite comprehend what boredom is. Or why it happens.
And I say this after having…Read more
Elsie replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
i've legit never been bored what's wrong with u guys
however...i have so many questions about this scenario..
R PPL WATCHIN?????
what is the origin of my arrival there?
what kind of white room is it? if nothing is in it - what are the conditions and size? did i choose the paint colour? i will kill someone if it's just stark-white.
IS IT…Read more
asmodeus, king of demons replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
boredom is practically my base state.
i need something to do. i need something for my mind to chew on or else it starts chewing on itself.
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
For anyone who wants to help out my curiosity about Boredom, no matter what your type is, please answer here:
Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room?
