Animal started the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
Do you get bored easily?
What does it take for you to get bored?
What do you do about it when you're bored?
Do you think if you were left alone in a white room you'd become bored and restless? How long do you think you could tolerate this without losing your mind? 😀
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Ok now that I'm not on my phone and summed up my previous points, let me address your points directly @auburn . Thank you for taking the time to engage me on this. I really appreciate it. And I apologize again if my tone seems abrupt. It's so difficult for me to 'channel' these thoughts in words.
But to me, the fact remains that they will be prone…
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Ok, let me sum up my more important points just to get organized, since I made a few more.
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Sports, can be described as:
Pe [ play ]
In a competitive environment
Involving a chase/hunt [ after a goal ]
A need to develop mastery
That is proactive
That is dynamic
That is visceral
And depending on the sport, is also a performance art/expression
Yes! This is exactly what I was after. This kind of coverage of what Se "is" --- is p…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Dammit, I was writing one reply and then more posts appeared 😀 I can do this better now that I'm home and not on phone.. sorry. 😀 (cross-posting)
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I never said to take out sports or fashion. I was suggesting putting those examples into appropriate context.
I was giving depth to the ideas about sports and skateboarding by acknowledging the hard work, focus and labor that is required to master them. This acknowledgement helps to put into context how Se types realistically experience them, and…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@faeruss - I like your post. Yes, there seems to be some of that going on. I'm short on time but just wanted to add:
Sports, can be described as:
