asmodeus, king of demons replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
when you see someone who's super sad do you tell them to just stop it?
boredom is more on the level of an emotional sensation, than anything else
Animal replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
best of luck with improvements/possible-recovery
Thank you 🙂
I've been able to walk just fine for many years now. The problem is just all these other residual symptoms lately, some of which are quite scary (like breathing problems). I'll be ok though <3
“just uhm…stop yourself? stop being bored?”
Hahahaha this is exactly what crosses my mind…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Alpha & Gamma Interactions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@auburn You are right! When I was reading Jung's description of Se before, I was laughing at how he said something which I've always said about myself; that I don't operate within the constraints of right or wrong; nor do I even think! 😀
This may sound strange for someone who has studied philosophical systems in depth, graduated from an Ivy L…Read more
Shelley Lorraine replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
I generally don't get bored because I've been lucky to always have access to stimuli. However, when I have to do something boring - like the ironing or some other monotonous recurring chore, I can only get through it by listening to music or audiobooks or taking a break every 2 minutes to find a distraction. If I have a lot weighing on my mind, I…Read more
asmodeus, king of demons replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
"just uhm…stop yourself? stop being bored?"
I don't think that's how it works
Animal started the topic Auburn is a Good Sport & a Champ 😀 in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I had to start this thread. He is going to hate me forever now.
Seriously though. When I first met @Auburn, he struck me as a sensitive perfectionist who would crumble every time he made a mistake. But he has been sparring with me like a champ.
I just had to throw out some appreciation. Our guru here is not only a brilliant writer and…Read more
Elsie replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
@Animal found that too. (bedbound also), like 2-4 hr shifts at a time in fakesleep-mode and i dont need much more sleep than that anyways - for when cant sleep but also cant think/move [pain]
so i wonder, if Pe cant, yknow, Pe, if it just, learns that [meditation] as strategy (for me it is, a form of hyperfocus that transcend into something), or…Read more
