Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • What has been your ego journey?
    What attitude has felt most like you, and why do you think you may have come to affiliate with it so heavily?

    I suspect that I had my ego invested in Sensation as a child. I just wanted to play, be a pirate and use this giant cherry tree as my ship, or be Spider-man and swing from branch to branch... I was outside…Read more

  • As a third point: Teal Swan is full of ego. She's a false prophet. She runs a cult, worships her own beauty and encouraged clients to kill themselves in the past.  She is not beyond her ego, and telling others to transcend theirs is just nonsense.

    A lot of people have an 'ego in having no ego.'  In enneagram there are two types that do this m…Read more

  • From another thread:
    I’m SeFi with Ni ego, and my father is NiFe with Se ego.  His Se is developed. My Ni is versatile, and shows up a little, but not yet fully conscious.

    The basic implication is that he values being a realist, and doesn’t care about that which isn’t evident to the senses; yet he picks up all the underlying trends in the world…Read more

  • I think this is absolutely essential and explains everything.

    I have a lot to say on this topic, because I’m SeFi with Ni ego, and my father is NiFe with Se ego.  His Se is developed. My Ni is versatile, and shows up a little, but not yet fully conscious.

    The basic implication is that he values being a realist, and doesn’t care about that whic…

    Read more

  • Lay typologists often have an “N” ego and find refuge in typology for the validation it gives that ego image. It allows them to preserve a self-concept of higher importance by weaving together a story of “Why I was not understood in the world.” The reason, they infer, is that they are intuitive and others aren’t, and so they see things in a way…

    Read more

  • Her videos are great. She’s so sultry! Her ego video is new to me today, but she basically summed up many of last year’s lessons of mine and covered all the bases. Ego is more than building up personal significance through pride, but also false modesty and tearing others down.

    “An “F” ego will focus on their own characteristics as an ethical p…Read more

  • @Elisa Day - what you said is very interesting, I didn't know.

    From what I understood, CT says that :

    • the first function is almost always conscious (except for unusual situations - I'm not sure what this means);
    • any other functions can also be developed and become conscious.

    I don't really know how this works, what you have to do to develop…Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram